Welcome to St Aidan's
We invite you to join us at one of our weekly services - 10am Sunday morning and 9:30am Wednesday morning - that are now up and running again in line with the government's 'Covid Safe' regulations.
St Aidan's is a 'Covid Safe' venue and so here's what that means for attending church:
- Book - Seating capacity is limited and so please book a place in order to attend one of our services. You can book by either sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Rev Rich 01482 704517.
- Symptoms - Please do not attend church if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, have tested positive or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test.
- Opening times - Doors will open at 9:45am on a Sunday and 9:15am on a Wednesday.
- Sanitise your hands as you enter the building
- Contact details – all attendees must sign in with a steward. Your details will be kept for 21 days in case any tracking or tracing becomes necessary.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times unless you have an exemption.
- Seats – the church chairs will be arranged with 2m spacing. A steward will show you to your allocated seat. If you are with another member of your household we will do our best to seat you together.
- Children are welcome but under 13s must sit with a parent.
Safeguarding: St Aidan's is committed to high standards in the safeguarding and care of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Our safeguarding policy statement and principles can be found here. Our Safeguarding Officer is Steve Pickering, who can be contacted by email or telephone 01482 783385. For further safeguarding information please see the York Diocese website, which includes contact details for the Diocese Safeguarding Officer.